Before talking about what Mickel Therapy is, I think it’s helpful to highlight a few things that it is not!
Mickel Therapy is not
- It is not psychotherapy
- It is not Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- It is not a special diet
- It does not involve expensive supplements
- It does not involve medication
- It does not involve physical contact
What Mickel Therapy is
- It is a talking therapy
- It views you as a whole person, not just the symptoms or the part of you that is ill
- It teaches you why you have become ill
- It teaches you to understand why you have the symptom that you do
- It is empowering, as it teaches you how to act to heal yourself
I’m now excited to share with you all that I’ve learnt so that you to can start in your recovery.
It is estimated that over 6,000 clients have reported regaining full health using Mickel Therapy*. You can read just some of the inspiring client testimonials of people I’ve worked with.
The therapy is closely linked with research taking place at Queens University in Belfast.
For a free half hour phone consultation contact:
+44 (0)7789 383 197
*Based on 2010 results supplied by Mickel Health Initiatives Ltd
I have had 10 sessions with Saul, & I feel like I’m reborn.
I would highly recommend Mickel Therapy to everyone suffering from fatigue. The costs involved are extremely reasonable, especially considering the priceless value you may get out of it.
My illness of 20 years remains a thing of the past
After just 7 weeks of putting the therapy into practice, I have my life back.
I feel very fortunate that I found Mickel Therapy
I would recommend the therapy to anyone who is looking to improve their health, wellbeing and quality of life.
I would still be laying in that darkened room today
If I hadn’t of done Mickel Therapy I would still be laying in that darkened room today